Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Does your child urinate in his sleep?
- Does he continue to sleep even after wetting the bed?
- Does he pass urine in bed even while sleeping during the day?
- Bed wetting can be a symptom of an underlying disease. However, a large number of children who wet the bed have no underlying disease. It is common in children whose nervous system is still forming, children who are experiencing delayed growth, children with a small bladder, children who are deficient in antidiuretic hormone(which raises at night to tell the kidneys to release less water). Deep sleep and emotional and social factors could also cause bed wetting.
- Homeopathy has wonderful medicines, which helps stop bed wetting. I help children who are 4 years old and above and I have been able to help numerous children get rid of their bedwetting issues.
- It does take a few months to see a change, but it does work/help.