Cracked feet is a condition where the soles of your feet may develop red or flaky patches and begin to peel, itch, and crack. You may even experience bleeding or discharge.
- Generalized dry skin that makes it extra susceptible to irritation and cracking
- Family tendency of dry skin
- Change of place/location
- Hormonal problems
- Cracked feet
- Bleeding from deep cracks
- Pain in affected area.
- Psoriasis or other skin disease.
- Antibiotics if cracks are in bad state
In homeopathy we not only cure the existing cracks but also make sure that further cracks do not develop in future.