Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Pain in the neck
- Swelling in the neck region.
- Pain radiating from the back of the neck to the shoulders and hands
- Numbness in the hands and fingers
- Stiffness in the neck
- Tired feeling in the neck
Cervical spondylosis is a 'wear and tear' of the vertebrae and discs in the neck. It is a common cause of neck pain. The increase in number of professionals who sit for hours in front of a computer or just at the desk is on the rise. Hence the number of people suffering with cervical spondylosis is on the rise too.
What have your treatment options been so far?
- Wearing a collar around your neck?
- Constantly on painkillers?
- Surgical correction of the spine?