Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Do the soles of your feet burn at night to an extent that you feel like hanging them out of the bed sheet?
- Do you pour cold water on your feet often?
- The burning feet are usually limited to the soles of the feet, but may extend up to the ankles or lower legs of some patients. Sometimes it can be accompanied by the feeling of 'pins and needles' or tingling in these regions.
- Most patients report that the burning and heat symptoms are worst at night, with the condition getting better as morning comes.
- Athlete’s foot.
- Diabetic neuropathy (diabetes-related nerve damage).
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin B deficiency.
- Renal failure.
- Red feet
- Swollen feet
- Burning sensation in feet
- Stinging sensation in feet
- Increased skin temperature in feet
- Foot pain
- We have been able to help numerous patients suffering with Burning feet syndrome .It does take some time for patients to respond but once they do, they remain symptom free whatever the cause of the problem may be.