Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Do you have difficulty in breathing?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Do you suffer from sleepless nights where you have to sit up in bed and cough?
- Do you have a family history of Asthma?
- Do you use inhalers/nebulisers.
- A frequent cold and cough?
- Difficulty in breathing or wheezing with a terrible cough?
- A bad cough ending in vomiting?
- Do you have to give him inhalers/nebulisers?
- Shortness of breath
- Tightness in the chest
Homeopathic Approach to Asthma
- We usually get children who are suffering from Asthma and who have been taking antibiotics and have been using inhalers or nebulisation for years.
- We have been able to get children off their nebulisation within a month or two and very rarely do they need antibiotics once they are on our treatment. Over a period of time we have been able to completely stop their asthmatic attacks.
- When I treat patients of Asthma, I let them, for a while, continue with the allopathic broncho dilators that they have been using. As the treatment progresses the patients are in a position to taper off their inhalers and eventually give them up along with any other medication.