Are you suffering from the following !!
- Pain in one or both of your knees?
- Pain(pain where?) while trying to get up from the seat?
- Pain(pain where?) while climbing stairs?
- Crackling sounds in your knees
- Difficulty to stretch your legs
- Throbbing pain in your knees even while resting.
- Swelling in your knees
What is osteoarthritis?
- Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis that is caused by the breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage in one or more joints. Cartilage is a protein substance that serves as a "cushion" between the bones of the joints. Osteoarthritis commonly affects the hands, feet, spine, and large weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and knees. Most cases of osteoarthritis have no known cause.
Homeopathic approach to Arthritis
- We get numerous patients at our clinic coming to us at various stages of the disease. Some of them come right in the beginning and they are the ones who benifit the most as Homeopathy can stop further damage to the joints and totally relieve them of the pain and discomfort.
- Many of them come to us after suffering for years and after taking a lot of painkillers.We help them lead an almost a painfree life without the use of painkillers.We also help them prevent further damage to their joints.
- Many patients come to us after they have been advised to undergo knee replacement surgery. We have been able to help numerous patients avoid surgery and manage their arthritis with medication.
- Arthritis is an age related problem and it is difficult to reverse any degeneration that has already occurred. Homeopathic treatment aims at restricting further damage to the joint and relieving the pain and stiffness.With homeopathic medication, over a period of time there will be a reduction in swelling, pain and stiffness and the mobility of the affected joint will improve.