- Do you suffer from frequent loose motions?
- Do you get cramps in your stomach and feel like passing stools?
- Does your pain come down after you pass stools?
- Do you pass loose sticky and mucoid stoos?
- Do you feel like passing stools after eating food?
Pain in the abdominal region followed by loose motions could be a sign of acute amoebiasis. If it keeps recurring especially when you eat food outside, then the amoebiasis is chronic.
What is amoebiasis?
- Amoebiasis is an inflammation of the intestines caused by a parasite called Entamoeba histolytica. This microscopic parasite enters the body through contaminated food or water.
What are the symptoms?
The symptoms of intestinal amoebiasis include:
- abdominal cramps,
- bowel movements streaked with blood or mucus,
- nausea or vomiting and
- occasionally fever.
The time interval between the parasite's entry into the body and the appearance of the first symptoms ranges from a few days to a few weeks.
Homeopathy and amoebiasis:
- Homeopathy has not only helped in treating acute amoebiasis but also helps in preventing it from becoming chronic.
- We have successfully been treating patients suffering with ACUTE AND CHRONIC AMOEBIASIS for several years.