Does your child sleep with his mouth open?
- Does he snore at night?
- Is he not gaining any weight?
- Does he frequently fall ill with a cold and cough?
- Is he restless when he falls asleep?
- He could be suffering from adenoids!
- Blocked nose
- Excessive nasal discharge
- Sleeping with an open mouth
- Change in voice
- Ear block(Eustachian tube block)
- Loss of concentration
- Restless sleep
- Frequent cold and cough
The adenoids are a patch of tissue that sit at the back of the nasal cavity. They help keep your body healthy by trapping harmful bacteria and viruses that you breathe in or swallow. They are important in children and babies but become less important as the body develops other ways to fight germs.When the adenoids are enlarged, they can cause nasal obstruction and chronic mouth breathing. This mouth breathing can cause permanent changes in the facial shape - like elongation of the face and an open-mouthed, slack-jaw appearance
- Avoid cold food and drinks
- Keep your room clean and tidy
- Blow your nose gently
- Keep your mouth open when you blow your nose
Most of the children who come to us are those who have been advised surgical removal of the adenoids. We have been able to help almost all the children who have come to us avoid surgery and also relieve them from the recurring cold and cough .We have been able to help them sleep better at nights. Adenoids can be successfully treated with Homeopathy