- Do you experience a burning pain in the chest? / Are you troubled by/afflicted by a burning pain in the chest
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning with burning and discomfort in the chest and stomach region?
- Do you eat very little and feel full in the stomach/stuffed/satiated?
- Do you feel bloated and full all the time?
- Do you spend sleepless nights after eating out or spicy food and non-veg?
- You could be suffering from acidity!
What is Acidity?
Acidity is the burning pain in the upper abdominal and chest area. This condition is medically known as heartburn. The stomach secretes an acid that is essential in the digestive process. This acid aids in breaking down the food during digestion. When there is excess production of this acid by the gastric glands of the stomach, it results in the condition termed as acidity. Even though many people are able to manage acidity with changes in their lifestyle, it does not help everybody. Homeopathic remedies have been of tremendous help for these people in order to treat acidity
- Try and avoid foods that are spicy, salty and acidic
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Avoid stressful situations and moderate your lifestyle
- Avoid excessive consumption of pain killers
- Do not lie down for an hour after meals